welcome to the nut house

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April fools gone wrong.......lol

ok we all play our jokes on april fools so as I am setting here thinking I will never forget my fav. joke er well not joke. Denise (oh yes the queen herself of pranks) I called her on april fools to see how she was doing as she gets to the phone "DeAnna I am in Labor!" Ok knowing its april fools and what a pranker she is I respond "yeah Denise sure APRIL FOOLS I am not falling for it" at this point she is all most in tears "why is no one wanting to belive me! not billy not Jodi not my mom,Michell,cindy no one!" I was still not buying it dude when you have had a friend that you have know for as long as I have know her you know the water works trick. " Denise if your in labor and no one belives you I guess you will have to deliver that kid in the middle of the living room floor with them all watching" Denise didn't find my joke to funny all pg women or have been know what I am talking about kinda like some one coming up to you and saying you haven't had that kid yet.. Yeah I had him I just gained 80 lbs of baby fat and my belly is stuck in the pg form what do you think you dumb ass. Denise getting upset with everyone well she had a contraction at that moment .( ok that didn't sound fake) "Denise You need to get to the hospital (at the time I lived a few hours away) . Denise replie "OH NOW YOU BELIVE ME HUH" Well the short of a Long story Denise Delivered a health baby boy Elisha and April fools is his birthday but every year I have to stop and think about the April fools Joke that He played on us all and think dude if he comes out playing tricks on ppl what is he going to be like when he is 20...Denise I feel for ya lol

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger denise said...

OMG that was sooooo horrible i do not wish that day to have a baby on even my enemy lol ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home