welcome to the nut house

Friday, April 21, 2006

ok I haven't had the net for awhile

I haven't had the net for a while so I guess there is some stuff to wright about Dad is doing good he helped me TP james car today and soap the windows when he came over so that was a plus. Ok I know why soap the window no its not his b-day or our annv or anything like that. He has had the car for a few months and it stoped running I keep hearing I am going to get in the shop hun ( ok when a man says this we both know what is coming next) then we hear I am going to fix it myself he says about two weeks ago , its still not running and I am tired of it setting here in the yard so we desided today to make it pretty as laney put it. Yeah sure was Tp and soap. well at least my Husband has a sence of humor he laughed about it. The Kids are happy summer is almost here they get to play outside on the trampoline and swing set although Little sweet innocent Laney with her horns showing was on the trampoline last week Robbie desided to push Laney. Laney then gets upset and Robbie is told to tell her he is sorry he tell her sorry and laney is still upset jumps up and kicks Robbie in the eye heal to eye contact perfect Daddy tells her to say she is sorry (this is how you can tell this is my child ) she turns to Robbie and said Sorry with her hands on her hip sorry I didn't kick you harder! yep that my daughter blunt and to the point with no thought before she speaks. On the plus side to it all Robbie has not touched Laney since it happened watch out Kungfu sissy on the lose kicking ass and not asking questions ( Yes Sandy and Becky I know she sounds like some other little blonde head kid we use to know) well things to do I will wright more tomarrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home