welcome to the nut house

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bet next time you won't tease Laney huh James

Ok to me this was funny to the other person in the story this is not funny ,but payback are coming...lol My loving Husband James came home from work today complaining that his Hip hurt ( he has complained about this everyday for months) well he said that his back hurt too. I got to Looking at his back and it was swollen up and tender to the touch. I told him that I thought that he should go to the Hospital and get it checked out .he has his insurnce card and if they were taking the money out of his paycheck that he might as well us it. So we went I teased him on the way out to the hospital that they were going to us a long needle and poke him in the ass. Well we get to the hosptail and the Doc looks at him and desides to give him a shot for the pain. James eyes about pop out of his head .. Shot, Shot, I don't need a shot I am fine !my wife is just over reacting! the nurse assured him that it wouldn't hurt and it would stop the pain she brings in 2shots and the needles on them were long they were goood size needles. As they came in I couldn't help myself Laney had a appointment a few days ago with a Dr for ssi and James the sweet loving father he is kept teasing Laney that the Doctor was going to stick her in the BUTT with the biggest needle he could find. Well when the nurse told James to drop his pants I couldn't help it anymore I bust out laughing thinking Damm if Laney was here I know what she would say and without even thinking I said it.... Damm Dad and to think 2days ago you where setting there teaseing your Daughter about a big needle to her butt, Bet you won't tell her that no more huh hun. Still laughing I was when he looked at me and ever so sweetly said with teeth clenched "baby you just had to say something about that didn't you ...Shut up ....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah I am sure the nurses at the nurses staion heard him ) ok there is one stick said the nurse, James shot he a go to hell look I was still Laughing asked him how his Ass was ( ok yes I know that it was mean as hell ) he didn't say a word as the Nurse shot him in the Butt again. But all I could think of was what a way to be the ummm BUTT of a Joke. ....LOL ...sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home