welcome to the nut house

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BEA BAD DAY WHEN MOTHER NATURE TELLS YOU TO F%@K OFF!

You know its going to be a bad day when mother Nature tells you where to go! seems like today mother nature didn't want me to leave sourthern kansas lol. I had to go to Newton today and the storms were so bad on the way back that I thought that we were going to have to pull over cuz we couldn't see the road. The hole way down there not one drop of rain but as soon as we started heading back we ran smack in to it.Other then the rain today wasn't Dad let us borrow his Van so we didn't have to deal with the Driver axle in our van that is about to go out. Sorry I didn't get to make it down to see you Jennifer I will Make it down next time I promise. The boys went to spend a week at Matts house so it is really quite with out them here know never relize how much you miss the noise till its not there. Laney is starting to get annoyed because I am always checking on her I have found if a child is to quite its time to see what they are in to!lol well it has been a long day time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home