welcome to the nut house

Friday, May 12, 2006

mothers day at school

Today I went to the School for there 2nd grade program for mothers day it was cute and Robbie got a kick getting to do sing and do things and he told me that he was glad that I came . Delaneys Feild trip around town is today also so it will be fun to see what she thinks of her feild trip. the Fun of the morning was a hose busting on the van and now when its running water runs everywhere it spilt the hose right down the middle so much trouble for such a small promblem but dad and I think we have it fixed. Although I stuck chuck under there to do most of the work lol yeah I was afraid to get grease on me lol The weather outside is turning out to be rather nice today home that it stays warm well house work is calling my name just desiding weather to awsner wright more later

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Chelie said...

That sounds like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home