welcome to the nut house

Thursday, May 04, 2006

today wasn't so much a bad day just one of those days where it seemed like it went to fast and stuiped people where put oh this earth to piss you off. Robbie has to Kanza mental health well today as I was setting there ( the 4time in this doctors office that I was only going to have to see once I am told) She told me back in Feb. that she belived he had AHAD now she is saying a behavior problem with impulses ummm the last time that I checked that was AHAD. The sad part of this is that they just let him go to specail Education classes to help him with his reading and spelling and he is starting to improve now he may lose all that because of the Doctor over there. Well to add Fuel to the fire she then tells me that she is going to be leaving and not working with Robbie anymore and that some one else will be coming in to work with him in Aug. ok great confuse my son even more but they are wanting to take blood from him to deside what meds he should be on? ok you are saying he doesn't have AHAD but wanting to put my child on meds and turn him to a veggie. UMMMM I don't think so . I tend to want to walk in there with a note pad and a pen and say so tell me what is on your mind I think you may need someone to talk to because to me you are really confused . on the plus side I found out today that my cat C.B. is pg we are going to have kittens more cats to chase mice around the barn lol I love cats. And I would like to say thanks to every one that left comments on my last blog I am feeling better then the last time I blogged ya'll comments did left me know I do have friends and people I can talk to thanks

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Chelie said...

DEANNA! leave me a comment or something telling me how you want your blog!

Also, I'll be coming after you with a digital camera that way I can put that mug of yours on my image map MWAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home