welcome to the nut house

Monday, May 01, 2006

Why is god doing this to me ?????

I am not having a good day at all. My step dad came over and told me that the 8 month that they gave him is almost over and that they had thought that he might have 6more months on top of that they have now desided he don't. He came over today to tell me that they took a x-ray and that his Tumor on his Liver has doubled if not tripled in size. He looked at me and said DeAnna my time is ending there is nothing we can do. I start crying I cryed and cryed even after he left. Then My sister called me and Told me I need to set down she told me that my Brother n Law that Has MD was just told Cancer and may not have long to live ethier! I went from crying to Balling I have been crying all night We I am by myself this is more then I can take I have 3 people that I love dearly that is dying of cancer before my eyes I thought that I have been though enough I lost my Dad at 4 My son at 18 went though a divorce lost my mom at 20 had my daughter 6 days later went though a abuse with my exhusband lost my grandma at 21 lost one of my Best friends at 22 lost my step grandma at 23 divorce again at 24 and here I am at 26 years old going though more then a t person would go though in there life time! I guess I am taking it rather hard if you can't tell My step dad and I didn't get along at all growing up but since mom died we have grown really close and been there for each other As well as Barbara witch is another person in my life with cancer. And summer in Goddard Lord those are some of the best times of my life (although half I can't remeber for I was too drunk) but bob was like a dad to me that I never had we would go camping or just talk and he was there for me. When I lost my son he and my sister Sandy just held me for hours while I cryed because my own husband was too buzy for me sometimes a hug can say so much more then words in so many ways. I guess I have been the rock for so long and held so much in that today everything just cracked and it seems like the world that I know is about to change forever. I know I should open up to my husband tell him what I am feeling but I really don't think that he understand what I am going though but at least I can vent on here thanks for letting me to that

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Thanks Heidi that Means alot to me

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Netter said...

Wow Deanna, you really have had a lot piled on your shoulders in a very short period of time. I don't know how religious you are but it is said that He never gives us more to bare than we can handle...even when it seems unbearable. You must be a lot stronger than you feel.

Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home