welcome to the nut house

Friday, April 28, 2006

Have you ever just had one of those days

Today has been one of those days I feel like I need to get so much done but now that the day is half over I feel like doing nothing. I started picking up the house then the phone rang Guess what I won a trip to Hawaii all I need is a yeah I think I may have got that far before I hung up. Started back in on cleaning the house then I get a call from a place where I put a App in they want me to come in for a interveiw told me that I need to bring a lot of things in so pretty much I have the job the lady told me well the thing of it is I just took a job thought this over I can just tell my other job I can work the part time and work full time at this other job sounds great to me untill I call my husband that went NUTS on me . YOU WANT TO WHAT!!!!!!I"LL NEVER SEE YOU, THE KIDS WILL NEVER SEE YOU, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU WORK FOR HOURS ME AND THE KIDS WILL NEVER EAT!!!! yep my husband only thinking about food. lol I still have the interveiw though if I deside to go then I can just see what they offer. Skyler had his feild trip to Manhattan today had a blast even though it rained said K State wasn't that bad even though he is a KU fan lol. well time to start supper write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home