welcome to the nut house

Monday, May 15, 2006

Kittens

Saturday Morning My Son runs in to my Bedroom at 5 Am yelling " Mom!!! Mom!! C.B. is having her Kittens what do we do?!?" So we Have 4 baby Kitty now 2 that look like her and 2 that are orange and white although Momy Cat will not let us really see them to much she has moved them under my dresser in my closet. When they get bigger I will post a pic of them. My Daughter seems to think that we are going to keep all of them I said maybe one ( ok this is me we are talking about I love cats more then likey it will be more then one) ....................................Mothers day went well I got serve breakfast in bed and the kids cleaned the house my sister came up from J.c. and stayed over night and we were out "cruising" in her converable its still funny to see the look on people face when they are trying to figer out what as they call us "white trash" is doing in a nice car well at least we didn't get pulled over and ask if we stole it . so I guess that is a plus lol but it was nice for everyone to be together

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Chelie said...

I want one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home