welcome to the nut house

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Its my birthday

I am 16 again lol I wish ! today is my 27th birthday and I know that I am going out tonight not sure where. But at least I know that I am going to the races this weekend for my birthday!!!! fun fun!!Things have calmed down here some and for my birthday I have desided I am going to relax that is my goal for the day no drama ( do you think it will work), Sherri's Wedding plans are going good I know that she is really looking for ward to the 28th of oct. it should be a pretty wedding Bobby is just glad that us girls are taking over and said he will be glad when its over lol yep thats a guy for ya ! but I wish them both the best! well off to get a few things done that need to get done dishes and laundry laters

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Netter said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home