welcome to the nut house

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fletcher and the trip to Iowa

Ok for you that don't know I am dating someone,Fletcher and while I don't go in to alot of details he is nice and treats me and Delaney good. We went to his familys house for x-mas in Iowa. I will say this much about Iowa and i hope I don't offened anyone from there YOU ALL SAY KANSAS IS FLAT HELLO GO TO IOWA!LOL other then that I thought that the place was pretty it is pretty much just like Kansas. His family is great to I got to meet his brothers and his mom and dad and grandma and aunts uncles and friends.See where he grew up and went to school it was fun and relaxing to get out of state for a few days and have normal time to be me. Delaney had a great x-mas got spoiled and "santa " got her everything that she wanted and more. I am going to put up some pics for everyone to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home