welcome to the nut house

Friday, April 27, 2007

I am not good at keeping up on the blog thing

ok I amit I am have not been blogging on here like I should.Life has been happening and rather fast I might add. I have applyed for college and go to take test the frist week in May so cross your fingers for me. You know when you start making your dreams come true it can be rather scarey. Delaneys school burned down the 10th of March.she now is going to school in the bottom of a law office.well at least she will have something to tell her kids when she gets older.yeah most people had to walk up hill both ways well I had to prelaw at the age of 7 LMAO! ok not funn,Maybe a little. ( Will really laugh is she becomes a lawyer). Grandma got moved to Arkansas so that has been hard on us not having her close by but she really enjoys it down there. not to much else has been happening. Little drama the last month ahhhhhh just the way I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home